Why laminated glass has bubbles?
Shenzhen Jimy Glass Co.,Ltd Original 2016-12-24 11:36:25
Some customers told us that they find some laminated glass have bubbles in the market,but they don't know how to buy high quality laminated glass to avoid such problems,and they don't know why laminated glass have bubbles.Today let us tell you the reason.
Laminated glass have bubbles,surely that have more diversified reasons,and will be related to the quality:
1. Consider from the flatness of two pieces of glass,if not goood fitness during processing,bubbles and dehisce will be happened during internal stress of laminated glass released.
2. The quality of PVB film and thickness difference.If the quality of PVB film is not good,it will be easy dehisce of two pieces of glass.About the thickness difference,we need to control the precision very strictly,to control the tolerance for thickness and size,if not,the finished glass quality will be not good.
3. Problems happened during the laminated glass is on processing,and parameters of pre-pressure and autoclave temperature are deviation.
4. Curtain wall drainage system design have defects,that means the edge of laminated glass is always soaked in water or water vapor,bubbles or degumming phenomenon will be happened.
Hope above points could help you to buy the high quality laminated glass.
Shenzhen Jimy Glass Factory,which is manufacturing and exporting a full range of architectual glass with high quality.We can offer CE certified laminated glass to meet your requested.
Which kind of laminated glass you can get it from Jimy Glass?
1. Annealed laminated glass,such as clear laminated glass,tinted laminated glass,reflective laminated glass,low iron laminated glass,low e laminated glass,etc.
2. Tempered laminated glass,such as clear tempered laminated glass,color tempered laminated glass,etc.
3. Size and thickness and colors can be customized as your requested.
4. We can offer 15 years warranty to make sure our high quality laminated glass for you.