- Browse Categories
- Laminated Glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved Glass
- Glass Application
- Elevator Glass
- Curtain Wall Glass
- Floor Glass
- Table Top Glass
- Roof Glass
- Photo Frame Glass
- Window and Door Glass
- Balustrade Glass
- Shower Door Glass
- Decorative Glass
- PDLC Smart Glass
- Clear Float Glass
- Tinted Float Glass
- Reflective Glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Low E Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Anti-reflective Glass
- Laminated Glass
Get email updates on new products
- Difference between heat-strengthened glass and fully tempered safety glass
- Possible causes of defects in laminated glass and solutions
- How does a two way mirror work?
- The most comprehensive knowledge of the LOW-E glass
- How to realize glass hot bending, cold bending or lamination bending?
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and EVA laminated glass
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and SGP laminated glass
- The packaging solutions for building glass
- The news of the Chinese shipping market and glass market
- What’s wired glass?
- Contact Us
SHENZHEN JIMY GLASS CO., LIMITED 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, HENGGANG, SHENZHEN, CHINA TEL: 0086 755 28211334 / 0086 755 8934...
Cut to size PVB and SGP interlayer heat strengthened laminated glass supplier China
- Product name: Heat strengthened laminated glass, HS laminated glass, half tempered laminated glass.
- Certification: CE for European market standard and SGCC for USA market standard.
- Interlayer: PVB or SGP
- Color: clear, ultra clear, white, yellow, blue, grey etc.
- Shape: flat Hs laminated glass, curved half tempered laminated glass
- Application: railing, canopy, partition wall, curtain wall glass etc.
- Delivery: 10-15 days after order is confirmed.
Wholesale price PVB and SGP heat strengthened laminated glass factory
Heat strengthened laminated glass also named laminated heat strengthened glass, half toughened laminated glass, HS laminated glass, half tempered laminated glass, half semi tempered laminated glass. It is consisted of two or more heat strengthened glass sheets bonding with PVB or SGP. It’s a kind of safety glass. Its strength is between ordinary glass and tempered glass. The most advantage of semi tempered laminated glass is that it will never self explosion. While tempered laminated glass does.
Available thickness: 3+3mm, 4+4mm, 5+5mm, 6+6mm, 8+8mm etc.
Interlayer: PVB, SGP
Color for PVB or SGP: clear, ultra clear, blue, green, white, yellow etc.
Size: max size can be 3000*12000mm, min size:150*300mm
Deep processing: edge polished, cutout, drilling holes etc.
Shape: flat or curve, round shape, triangle sharp etc.
1.Heat strengthened laminated glass differs from tempered laminated glass in surface compression; its mechanical strength is about 2 times that of annealed laminated glass.
2.Half tempered laminated glass has outstanding thermal stability, its flatness and light transmission is close to that of annealed laminated glass and much better than that of tempered laminated glass
3.HS laminated glass is that it is far less susceptible to spontaneous breakage. It has greater resistance to thermal loads than annealed laminated glass and, when broken, the fragments are typically larger than those of fully tempered laminated glass.
Available Heat-strengthened Laminated glass:
Heat strengthened laminated silk-screened glass
Heat strengthened laminated digital print glass
Heat strengthened laminated insulated glass
Heat strengthened laminated curved glass
Heat strengthened laminated curved Silk-screened glass
Heat strengthened color PVB or SGP laminated glass
Application of HS laminated glass
Security railing glass
Decorative partition wall glass
Energy saving facade glass wall
Bank window glass
Car window screen
Applications of HS laminated glass
SHENZHEN JIMY GLASS CO., LTD.
Tel:0086 755 28211334