- Browse Categories
- Laminated Glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved Glass
- Glass Application
- Elevator Glass
- Curtain Wall Glass
- Floor Glass
- Table Top Glass
- Roof Glass
- Photo Frame Glass
- Window and Door Glass
- Balustrade Glass
- Shower Door Glass
- Decorative Glass
- PDLC Smart Glass
- Clear Float Glass
- Tinted Float Glass
- Reflective Glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Low E Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Anti-reflective Glass
- Laminated Glass
Get email updates on new products
- How does a two way mirror work?
- Possible causes of defects in laminated glass and solutions
- Difference between heat-strengthened glass and fully tempered safety glass
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and EVA laminated glass
- The most comprehensive knowledge of the LOW-E glass
- How to realize glass hot bending, cold bending or lamination bending?
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and SGP laminated glass
- What’s wired glass?
- The packaging solutions for building glass
- The news of the Chinese shipping market and glass market
- Contact Us
SHENZHEN JIMY GLASS CO., LIMITED 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, HENGGANG, SHENZHEN, CHINA TEL: 0086 755 28211334 / 0086 755 8934...
High quality good price 6mm dark green reflective glass factory
- Available standard size 2140x3300mm, 2140x1650mm, 2250x3300mm
- Heat control and energy saving glass
- With flat and distortion free smooth surface
- Easy to be cut,tempered,laminated,insulated,etc.
- Most popular to use as skylight glass,curtain wall glass,etc.
- Production time within 10days after order is confirmed
- All the glass packed in strong plywood crates with metal belt
6mm Dark Green Reflective Glass China Factory
About Reflective Glass
On-line coated reflective glass is produced by using CVD technology (chemical vapor deposition) that creates a perfect uniform layer of metal oxide chemically bonded to the surface of the glass. The metallic coating applied during the manufacturing process creates a highly reflective appearance. As the coating is extremely durable, “hard coat” reflective glass can be glazed with the reflective coating to either the inside or outside of the building depending on aesthetics and performance required. It achieves even greater solar control than standard tinted float glass by more effectively absorbing and reflecting a major percentage of the sun’s direct energy.
6mm Dark Green Reflective Glass Characteristic
• High visible light transmitting rate, low reflecting rate, low radiating rate (e < 0.1).
• Avoid the light pollution and build good ecological environment.
• Filter sun UV ray, prevent interior furniture to be faded.
• It can be cut, bent, tempered, heat strengthened and laminated without affecting the coating.
• It can add aesthetic senses to building appearance
• With good shading coefficient and with visible energy efficient effect
• Control solar energy radiation effectively, block far infrared radiation, save expenses of air conditioners in summer, save heating expenses in winter, have good effect of heat preservation and energy saving.
6mm Dark Green Reflective Glass Available Standard Size
2140x3300mm, 2250x3300mm, 2140x1650mm, 2440x1650mm, 2440x3300mm, etc., customized size could be produced as per customer's requirement.
Reflective Glass Application
• External use of windows, doors, skylight, roof, balcony, curtain wall, etc.
• Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades, walls, etc.
Dark Green Reflective Glass Production Line
Dark Green Reflective Glass Packing
Dark Green Reflective Glass Safety Loading