- Browse Categories
- Laminated Glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved Glass
- Glass Application
- Elevator Glass
- Curtain Wall Glass
- Floor Glass
- Table Top Glass
- Roof Glass
- Photo Frame Glass
- Window and Door Glass
- Balustrade Glass
- Shower Door Glass
- Decorative Glass
- PDLC Smart Glass
- Clear Float Glass
- Tinted Float Glass
- Reflective Glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Low E Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Anti-reflective Glass
- Laminated Glass
Get email updates on new products
- How does a two way mirror work?
- Difference between heat-strengthened glass and fully tempered safety glass
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and EVA laminated glass
- The most comprehensive knowledge of the LOW-E glass
- Possible causes of defects in laminated glass and solutions
- The news of the Chinese shipping market and glass market
- How to realize glass hot bending, cold bending or lamination bending?
- What’s wired glass?
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and SGP laminated glass
- The packaging solutions for building glass
- Contact Us
SHENZHEN JIMY GLASS CO., LIMITED 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, HENGGANG, SHENZHEN, CHINA TEL: 0086 755 28211334 / 0086 755 8934...
Large size tempered and laminated facade curtain wall glass fins supplier
- Produce name: Glass fins walls, glass beans, glass envelope, glass facade
- Max height: 12000mm and custom size is accepted.
- Thickness: Monolithic glass 12mm 15mm 19mm and laminated glass such as 10+10mm,12+12mm, 15+15mm.
- Deep processing: Edge polished, drilling holes etc
- Characteristic: Highly transparent, light weight, greater strength etc.
- Application: store front facade, exterior curtain wall, skylight, tall grand lobby etc.
- Delivery: 10-15 days after order is confirmed
China safety tempered and laminated curtain wall glass fins
About glass fin walls
Glass fin walls also named glass beans, glass envelope, glass facade, glass curtain wall etc. It’s a very popular choice for point supported systems with lighter support structures, taller unsupported facades, and less connection points.
Specification of tempered laminated glass fins
Glass thickness: Monolithic glass 12mm 15mm 19mm and laminated glass such as 10+10mm,12+12mm, 15+15mm.
Size: Max height 12000mm, and custom size is available.
Glass type: tempered glass, PVB or SGP interlayer tempered laminated glass, silkscreen glass, acid etched tempered glass etc.
Deep processing: edge polished, drilling holes etc.
Application: store front facade, exterior curtain wall, skylight glass, tall grand lobby etc.
Advantage of jumbo size facade glass fins
- They offer a highly transparent and make the building modern look.
- The structural glass fin wall, which is a system that uses vertical, tempered glass mullions as a structural support. Cost effective and stylish, these systems are perfect for projects of any size.
- Greater strength. Because they’re laminated right to the board, the entire base of the fin is sealed to the board, offering greater structural strength.
- Light weight. The combined weight of the facade and fins can reach great heights without the concern for any progressive collapse if a lower fin or face glass lite had been been broken.
What kind of point supported systems you can get from JIMY GLASS?
- 12mm 15mm 19mm clear tempered glass fins
-12mm 15mm 19mm ultra clear tempered glass fins
-10+10mm 12+12mm 15+15mm PVB or SGP clear tempered laminated glass fins
-10+10mm 12+12mm 15+15mm PVB or SGP ultra clear tempered laminated glass fins
- Silk screen glass fins
- Tempered Acid Etched glass fins
Picture of custom cut glass mullions
Tag: Grade A glass ,high transparency glass ,CE certificated glass ,facade glass ,structural glazing
SHENZHEN JIMY GLASS CO., LTD.
Tel:0086 755 28211334