- Browse Categories
- Laminated Glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved Glass
- Glass Application
- Elevator Glass
- Curtain Wall Glass
- Floor Glass
- Table Top Glass
- Roof Glass
- Photo Frame Glass
- Window and Door Glass
- Balustrade Glass
- Shower Door Glass
- Decorative Glass
- PDLC Smart Glass
- Clear Float Glass
- Tinted Float Glass
- Reflective Glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Low E Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Anti-reflective Glass
- Laminated Glass
Get email updates on new products
- How does a two way mirror work?
- Possible causes of defects in laminated glass and solutions
- Difference between heat-strengthened glass and fully tempered safety glass
- The most comprehensive knowledge of the LOW-E glass
- How to realize glass hot bending, cold bending or lamination bending?
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and EVA laminated glass
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and SGP laminated glass
- The packaging solutions for building glass
- What’s wired glass?
- The news of the Chinese shipping market and glass market
- Contact Us
SHENZHEN JIMY GLASS CO., LIMITED 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, HENGGANG, SHENZHEN, CHINA TEL: 0086 755 28211334 / 0086 755 8934...
built-in louver insulating glass, insulated blind shatter glass, double glass with blinds
- Energy saving and good sound insulation;
- More reasonable use of space, provide good environment;
- Economical and practical with different color for choose;
- Thickness 4+19A+4mm < 5+21A+5mm, as per customer's request;
- Packing: strong export plywood crates;
- Production time: aroung 15 working days.
Built-in louver insulating glass blinds
Built-in louver insulating glass, also call built in shutter glass, insulated glass blinds, double glass with blinds, is a traditional sunshade product in which the louver is installed in the hollow glass cavity. The louvers in the insulating glass can be adjusted at an angle to make it all transparent, semi-transparent or shading, and at the same time, the louver can be fully pulled. Using the magnetic force to control the blinds in the insulated glass, it can be easily raised or lowered by 180 degrees. Whether it is summer or winter, the angle of the blinds can be adjusted to achieve shade or lighting, which greatly reduces the energy consumption of the air conditioner.
It is predicted that when the louver is closed, could reach up to 40% of the energy-saving effect, the product can also replace the traditional partition wall.
And it highlights the unique thermal insulation, sound insulation, dust pollution, safety and other advantages of the insulating glass, which makes it as the best ideal product to solve the sunshade performance of building windows.
1. Energy saving: the insulated louver glass has good shading performance, improves the insulation performance of insulating glass, and improves the indoor light environment;
2. More reasonable use of space: no need extra place to install the blinds, making the space more spacious;
3. Good sound insulation: through the wide hollow insulation spacer, to make sure the creation of quiet space, strengthen the sound insulation, heat insulation, thermal insulation, and wind protection;
4. Good environment: the louver glass with IGU, can block dust and pollutants, create a pleasant living environment;
5. Economical and practical: no need to worry about wear and damage, can be used cleanly for a long time;
6. Intelligent control: the blinds between insulated glass can be easily raised or lowered, to make your life more comfortable;
7. Blinds are available in a variety of colors, can be combined with overall decoration or personalized decoration for a variety of choices.
|Thickness||4+19A+4mm < 5+21A+5mm, as per customer's request|
|Size||Max H3000xW1500mm (remote control), H2400xW900mm (manual), H3000xW2400mm (knob)
|Raw glass||clear glass, ultra clear glass, color tinted glass, reflective glass, low-e glass, etc. with tempered glass, customized processing according to customer requirements|
|Packing||Strong export plywood crates|