- Browse Categories
- Laminated Glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved Glass
- Glass Application
- Elevator Glass
- Curtain Wall Glass
- Floor Glass
- Table Top Glass
- Roof Glass
- Photo Frame Glass
- Window and Door Glass
- Balustrade Glass
- Shower Door Glass
- Decorative Glass
- PDLC Smart Glass
- Clear Float Glass
- Tinted Float Glass
- Reflective Glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Low E Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Anti-reflective Glass
- Laminated Glass
Get email updates on new products
- How does a two way mirror work?
- Possible causes of defects in laminated glass and solutions
- Difference between heat-strengthened glass and fully tempered safety glass
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and EVA laminated glass
- The most comprehensive knowledge of the LOW-E glass
- How to realize glass hot bending, cold bending or lamination bending?
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and SGP laminated glass
- The packaging solutions for building glass
- What’s wired glass?
- The news of the Chinese shipping market and glass market
- Contact Us
SHENZHEN JIMY GLASS CO., LIMITED 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, HENGGANG, SHENZHEN, CHINA TEL: 0086 755 28211334 / 0086 755 8934...
8.76mm clear laminated safety glass manufacturer,China 442 heat soaked toughened laminated glass price
- High security because when the glass broken, the splinters will stick on the PVB
- Maximum size could reach to 3000*5000mm,any customized size could be produced
- Polish edges, cut to size, drill holes, etc. must be done before tempering
- Most often use as balustrade glass, indoor patition wall glass, skylight roof glass
- Production time within 15days after order is confirmed
- All the glass pack in strong plywood crates with metal belt
China 8.76mm Clear Tempered Laminated Glass Manufacturer
About 8.76mm Colorless Tempered Laminated Glass
8.76mm Clear Tempered Laminated Glass is made up of two pieces 4mm clear toughened glass permanently bonded together with 0.76mm PVB interlayer via a controlled, highly pressurized and industrial heating process. The lamination process results in the glass panels holding together in the event of breakage, reducing the risk of harm. Laminated Glass is classified as Grade A Safety Glass.
8.76mm Clear Tempered Laminated Glass Characteristic
When laminated glass is attacked by outside force, it hard to be penetrated because PVB film has strong tenacity and can absorb and weaken a mass of striking energy. Even if it's broken, the splinters will stick to the interlayer and not scatter.
PVB film is a kind of organic material and it can block sound waves. Therefore, the laminated safety glass offers better sound insulation performance than the pure glass with the same thickness.
Create aesthetic sense to building
Laminated glass will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
8.76mm Transparent Tempered Laminated Glass Specification
Composition: Made up with two pieces 4mm clear tempered glass with two layers clear PVB
Size: max 3000*8000mm, mini 150*300mm, any customized size could be produced
Polish edges, drill holes, cut safety corners, cut notches, cutouts, all the processing coud be done, but need to finish before tempering.
8.76mm Safety Laminated Glass Most Often Use As Below Application:
• Glass balustrade, railing, balcony, stair handrail
• Glass office partiton wall, storefront, shopping mall pillars
• Exterior skylight, roof, canopy, long corridor
• Many Others.
Security Laminated Glass Quality Standard
In accordance with GB15763.3, Chinese standard
In accordance with EN12543, European standard
In accordance with ANSIZ97.1, American standard
In accordance with AS/NZS2208, Australian standard
8.76mm 12.76mm 17.52mm Clear Tempered Laminated Glass