- Browse Categories
- Laminated Glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved Glass
- Glass Application
- Elevator Glass
- Curtain Wall Glass
- Floor Glass
- Table Top Glass
- Roof Glass
- Photo Frame Glass
- Window and Door Glass
- Balustrade Glass
- Shower Door Glass
- Decorative Glass
- PDLC Smart Glass
- Clear Float Glass
- Tinted Float Glass
- Reflective Glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Low E Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Anti-reflective Glass
- Laminated Glass
Get email updates on new products
- Difference between heat-strengthened glass and fully tempered safety glass
- Possible causes of defects in laminated glass and solutions
- How does a two way mirror work?
- The most comprehensive knowledge of the LOW-E glass
- How to realize glass hot bending, cold bending or lamination bending?
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and EVA laminated glass
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and SGP laminated glass
- The packaging solutions for building glass
- The news of the Chinese shipping market and glass market
- What’s wired glass?
- Contact Us
SHENZHEN JIMY GLASS CO., LIMITED 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, HENGGANG, SHENZHEN, CHINA TEL: 0086 755 28211334 / 0086 755 8934...
China curved tempered glass supplier,China safety curved glass price,curved glass for shower screen
- High strength-3-5times stronger than normal float glass
- High safety-human harmless when broken
- Beveling, cutting, drilling, etc. must be done before tempering
- Most popular use as shower enclosure, balustrade, skylight, etc.
- Available thickness 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 19mm
- Production time within 15days after order is confirmed
- All the glass pack in strong plywood crates with metal belt
China 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm Tempered Curved Glass Supplier
About Tempered Curved Glass
The tempered curved glass is produced through the mold shaping by computer control and then quick cooling, it possesses characteristic of both hot bent glass and tempered glass.
Tempered Curve Glass Characteristic
• In the event of breakage the particles are small and are relatively harmless compared with the sharp splinters resulting from the breakage of annealed glass.
• The tempering process also greatly reduces the risk of thermal breakage.
• Up to five times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness, making it an ideal safety or security glass.
• All work done on curved tempered glass (beveling, cutting, drilling, etc.) must be done before tempering.
• Allows architects and builders far greater scope in their use of glass in buildings.
Tempered Curved Glass Specification
Thickness: 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 19mm
Size: Max: 5600mm*2400mm, Mini: 400mm*600mm
5-6mm mini radius: 1000mm
8-12mm mini radius: 1500mm
15-19mm mini radius: 2000mm
Color: clear, ultra clear, grey, green, blue, bronze
Type: Single or laminated or insulated clear, tinted, reflective, acid etched, screen printing, low e glass, etc.
Tempered Curved Glass Application
• Window and curtain wall systems
• Store and mall fronts
• Partitions and shower enclosures
• Balustrades and elevator enclosures
• Skylights, vaults, slope glazing
• Many other safety glazing
Curve Tempered Glass Workshop
China Curved Tempered Glass Machine
China Curved Glass Safety Loading