- Browse Categories
- Laminated Glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved Glass
- Glass Application
- Elevator Glass
- Curtain Wall Glass
- Floor Glass
- Table Top Glass
- Roof Glass
- Photo Frame Glass
- Window and Door Glass
- Balustrade Glass
- Shower Door Glass
- Decorative Glass
- PDLC Smart Glass
- Clear Float Glass
- Tinted Float Glass
- Reflective Glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Low E Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Anti-reflective Glass
- Laminated Glass
Get email updates on new products
- How does a two way mirror work?
- Possible causes of defects in laminated glass and solutions
- Difference between heat-strengthened glass and fully tempered safety glass
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and EVA laminated glass
- The most comprehensive knowledge of the LOW-E glass
- How to realize glass hot bending, cold bending or lamination bending?
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and SGP laminated glass
- The packaging solutions for building glass
- What’s wired glass?
- The news of the Chinese shipping market and glass market
- Contact Us
SHENZHEN JIMY GLASS CO., LIMITED 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, HENGGANG, SHENZHEN, CHINA TEL: 0086 755 28211334 / 0086 755 8934...
10mm clear hot bending glass,10mm bent glass for sale
- Can cut and make bent laminated glass and insulated glass after it has been bent to its desired shape
- Customized Shapes such as cylinders, s-curves, z-curves, u-curves, double curves, multi-radius, etc.
- Thickness: 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 19mm, etc.
- Min radius: 450mm.
- Size: Max: 6000mm*3000mm, Mini: 300mm*300mm, any customized size
- Popular use on furniture and architecture like aquarium glass, glass shelf, showcase, etc.
- Pack in strong export plywood crates to avoid any broken
10mm clear hot bending glass,10mm bent glass for saleAbout hot bending glass:
In hot bending, the manufacturer uses molds, which allow the glass to adopt the desired form. The glass, as well as the mold, is then heated up to 580–600 °C.
Bending can be solely based on gravity. Alternatively, the glass bending process can be assisted in which a mechanical bending press forces the glass into a target shape. The shape is then slowly cooled to avoid any residual tension in the glass.
Bending technology allows producers to create a wider range of shapes, for instance, a tighter radius and non-cylindrical shapes. The hot bending process itself does not add mechanical strength to the glass nor the ability to tolerate temperature variations.
Please note:for safety,the use of hot bent glass requires lamination for all architectural applications. Characteristic of curved annealed glass:
• Offer un-enhanced strength and the stability of minimized internal stresses
• Same as normal annealed float glass, broken into sharp splinters, easy to hurt human
• Unlimited size and shapes, maximize the architects and designer's request.
Specification of curved annealed glass:
• Thickness:5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 19mm, etc.
• Size: Max: 6000mm*3000mm, Mini: 300mm*300mm, any customized size.
• Min. Radius: 450mm.
• Color: clear, ultra clear, grey, green, blue, bronze, etc.
• Glass type: clear glass, low iron glass, tinted glass, reflective glass, pattern glass, acid etched glass, screen printing glass, etc.
Hot bending glass can been made which type glass?
6.38mm,8.38mm,10.38nm,12.76mm curved laminated glass
10+10mm clear bent laminated glass
6mm+5A/9A/12A/15A+6mm clear bent insulated glass
10mm silk screen hot bending glass
Tinted hot bending glass
10mm low iron bent glass
Many other bent glass type you can choose,please contact to us directly.
Curtain wall and storefronts
Coffee table &cabinet door
Structural glass wall systems
Display case and showcase
Shower and bath enclosures
Skylights and overhead glazing
10mm clear hot bending glass:
Different shapes curved annealed glass
Bent annealed glass application