- Browse Categories
- Laminated Glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved Glass
- Glass Application
- Elevator Glass
- Curtain Wall Glass
- Floor Glass
- Table Top Glass
- Roof Glass
- Photo Frame Glass
- Window and Door Glass
- Balustrade Glass
- Shower Door Glass
- Decorative Glass
- PDLC Smart Glass
- Clear Float Glass
- Tinted Float Glass
- Reflective Glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Low E Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Anti-reflective Glass
- Laminated Glass
Get email updates on new products
- How does a two way mirror work?
- Difference between heat-strengthened glass and fully tempered safety glass
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and EVA laminated glass
- The most comprehensive knowledge of the LOW-E glass
- Possible causes of defects in laminated glass and solutions
- The news of the Chinese shipping market and glass market
- How to realize glass hot bending, cold bending or lamination bending?
- What’s wired glass?
- Difference between PVB laminated glass and SGP laminated glass
- The packaging solutions for building glass
- Contact Us
SHENZHEN JIMY GLASS CO., LIMITED 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, HENGGANG, SHENZHEN, CHINA TEL: 0086 755 28211334 / 0086 755 8934...
Custom high quality 5mm architectural bent curved glass
- Can cut and make curved laminated glass and insulated glass after it has been bent to its desired shape
- Customized Shapes such as cylinders, s-curves, z-curves, u-curves, double curves, multi-radius, etc.
- Thickness:5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 19mm
- Size: Max: 6000mm*3000mm, Mini: 300mm*300mm, any customized size
- Popular use on furniture and architecture like elevator glass aquarium glass, glass shelf, showcase, etc.
- Pack in strong export plywood crates to avoid any broken
China hot bent curved annealed glass factory
Architectural bent curved glass is one of architectural glass,which implementing solutions that are not only aesthetic for the structure, but also complementary to the environment. Nothing comes close to the splendor curved glass gives to the overall presentation of an exterior facade or interior space. Flat glass just can’t compete with the beautiful lines curved glass provides to an architectural landscape.
Characteristic of curved annealed glass
• Can be cut and processed after it has been bent to its desired shape
• Offer un-enhanced strength and the stability of minimized internal stresses
• Same as normal annealed float glass, broken into sharp splinters, easy to hurt human
• Unlimited size and shapes, maximize the architects and designers’ requirements
Specification of curved annealed glass
• Shapes: cylinders, s-curves, z-curves, u-curves, double curves, multi-radius, etc.
• Thickness: 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 19mm, etc.
• Size: Max: 6000mm*3000mm, Mini: 300mm*300mm, any customized size
• Color: clear, ultra clear, grey, green, blue, bronze, etc.
Who can uses curved annealed bent glass?
Architects create an amazing architectural elements with curved glass/ hot bent glass. Barrel vaults are used in shopping mall, shopping corridors and other spaces which need to have a feel of openness. Conservatories blend the exterior spaces with indoor atriums.
Cabinet makers can create beautiful glass cabinets.
Furniture makers, exhibit designers, makers of light fixtures, makers of food display cases
Collectors who need to replace a hard to find sidelight, windshield or curved glass window.
When ordering curved annealed glass,please have the following dimensions available: circumference, height, and radius: